We focus on the details, so you don’t have to.
- Offsite Event Meetings
- Trade shows & Conventions
- Incentive Trips and Travel
- Hospitality Event Management/Special Events
- Customer Appreciation Events
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Leadership & Team Building Retreats
- Holiday Parties
Social & Special Events
- Dinner Parties
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Family Reunions
- Adult & Children Parties
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
Design Your Event
From conception to completion, we make sure all tasks are completed and the attendees walk away with a memorable event and lasting impression.
- Budget analysis
- Negotiate the best rates and bids from vendors
- Source Venues – Hotels, Meeting Space, Convention Space
- Transportation Management
- Design and decor
- Create custom food & beverage menus
- Coordinate Travel (IATA Accredited Agent)
- Solicit bids for entertainment and activities
- Equipment Rental and Setup
- Short-term Staffing
- Day-of- Event Preparations & Inspection
- On-Site Coordination
- Greet Guests & Register Attendees
- Centralized billing for vendors
Let's Get Planning!
Reach out to our team via phone or online contact form to schedule a free consultation. Once we have a clear understanding of the vision of your event, we’ll assign the corporate event planner best suited for your needs.
“Just want to thank you for another outstanding event. It is no secret why we have been doing business together for over 15 years. Future Events Group continues to provide “Best In Class” service. Thanks again.”
JD, Vice President, ESU
“I have had the pleasure of working with Karin for 15 years. She has always come through on everything I need. She is 24/7 and every event I have attended has been a pleasure because KARIN knows what I want and always comes through for me. I have been to the Super Bowl, Masters, countless concerts, basketball games, you name it! She came through for me.
One of the best memories was when she got me seats sitting next to the foul pole at Fenway Park!!! Sitting on top of the Green Monster, with 11 of my best friends and siblings, watching Sox crush Yankees, was very memorable. I hadn’t been to Fenway park since 1981. I went in 2013! I was sitting on the Green Monster!!! …remembering my childhood, watching the game.
She has also helped numerous of friends of mine and treats them wonderfully. They can’t say enough good things about her and the experience she helped them live. She is amazing!!”